‘Would you like to gain a robust, nationally recognised qualification in positive psychology?’
As the science of human flourishing has entered the mainstream, wellbeing is increasingly seen as vital.
- Organisations are realising the value of happiness and wellbeing to exceptional workp1lace performance.
- Educators are successfully applying strategies to building strengths, creativity, critical thinking skills and resilience in students.
- Governments are measuring and promoting wellbeing within economic policy.
- Individuals and families are striving to live more satisfying, engaged and meaningful lives.
The Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing (10030NAT) is bringing the science and practice of positive psychology to busy professionals who want to learn how to increase individual, business and community wellbeing.
It offers inspiring, practical and credible training designed to enable coaches, psychologists, HR practitioners, business leaders, teachers and others to apply positive psychology in their work and lives, informed by research and best practice.
You can specialise in positive coaching, leadership, human resources, education, parenting or community, gaining the knowledge and skill to increase individual, business and collective wellbeing.
This flexible self-paced programme kicks off with an intensive and inspiring six-day intensive followed by online electives.
- Flexible, self-paced learning completed within a year.
- Specialisation in your chosen area of expertise: coaching, leadership, human resources, education, parenting or community.
- Expert facilitation and support from inspiring and experienced positive psychology practitioners.
- Robust workplace and competency-based assessment.
- Practical tools you can apply for immediate results.
- Personal assessment and development with the latest positive psychology inventories and tools.
Featuring university-level content in a flexible, self-paced format, the course is approved by the Australian Skills Quality Authority and British Psychological Society (BPS) Learning Centre for Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Candidates can specialise in their area of expertise by taking electives in coaching, human resources, leadership, education, parenting or community.
When: Courses scheduled throughout the year.
Where: Courses run throughout Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK and Europe.
Time: Six-day face-to-face workshop, followed by webinars and coursework.
“This course is exceptional, the facilitators inspiring, the experience potentially life-changing. Opportunities such as these are rare and in this case well worth it.” Frances Totney (graduate 2013)
>> WATCH A SHORT VIDEO TO SEE WHAT PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING
>> READ MORE ABOUT THE DIPLOMA
This inspiring and practical programme is designed to suit individuals and professionals in business, psychology, education, health care… in fact, anyone!
Places are limited, so enrol now at http://langleygroupinstitute.com/enrol/