Internship description for ‘International Content and Relations Manager’ at PositivePsychologyProgram.com
In order to facilitate the integration of the scientific and practical side of positive psychology, Positive Psychology Program has been developed (positivepsychologyprogram.com). Positive Psychology Program is an online platform that brings positive psychology practitioners and scientist from all over the world together, so that they can profit from each others knowledge, experience and strengths. The platform offers the opportunity to read about the latest research findings and available courses, communicate with others and more.
Already having been published and mentioned in online magazines, papers, blogs, websites and hundreds of social media channels, this website has received quite some exposure since it came into existence. Due to the size of amount on the website and the interactions that naturally flow out of this, we are looking for someone who would like to join our team with dedication. That’s why we have created this positive psychology internship page.
Required skills and attitudes:
- Fluent in English
- Socially skilled
- Having a genuine interest in positive psychology and its branches
- Comfortable and experienced in using social media
- writing and putting together content in English in a professional way (articles, pages, e-mails)
- participating on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ in order to build the brand name and generate traffic to the website
- relationship building with partners via e-mail and Twitter
- leaving valuable and insightful blog comments on other blogs and websites to evoke reciprocity, build authority and simply add value to existing content on the web
- answering incoming mails of Positive Psychology Program
- performing research into all the positive psychology resources that are out there (books, videos, courses, websites etc.)
You will learn:
- exactly what positive psychology consists of and gain a lot of in-depth knowledge on this subject
- to connect and communicate with influencers via social media and e-mail in an effective manner
- what valuable and shareable content (a.k.a. ‘epic content’) consists of
- to apply efficient research methods and tools
- to add value to people’s lives through online content
This is an unpaid internship. However, non-monetary forms of compensation will be offered in terms of access to training materials for example.
Seph Fontane Pennock, New Business and Webmaster at Internet Marketing Universiteit
Dr. Hugo Alberts, Assistant Professor at Maastricht University
Please provide us with your CV and a motivation letter by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Positive Psychology Internship opportunities
In case you’re also offering, or know of, internship opportunities within the field of positive psychology, feel free to post it on this page by leaving a comment.