Last Updated on
When we asked the question in our positive psychology Facebook group, “What kind of resource would you like us to create next?” the response was overwhelmingly consistent: a list of PP exercises and interventions.
This makes sense, as positive psychology exercises serve as an ideal vessel for putting PP into practice, which is the number one job of a positive psychology practitioner. It is where science translates to the real-world.
However, upon attempting to gather resources using other webpages, books, and articles, we found that there was not one end-all collection that is easily accessible, organized, and checked for quality.
So with the help of some of the top researchers in the field (thank you Dr. Neff, Park, and Niemiec, amongst others), we have created an online universe in response to your needs. You are not going to find this anywhere else.
Positive Psychology Toolkit
Since we promise to be your one-stop positive psychology resource, we have decided to take this matter into our own hands and be the first to create what we call “The Positive Psychology Practitioner’s Toolkit“, a database containing all the possible documents (e.g. exercises, questionnaires, assessments, etc.) that enable you as an educator or practitioner to implement the findings of the field of positive psychology.
It is with great excitement that we have now opened the gates to the toolkit for the price of $144/year.
As a toolkit member you will get:
- Access to the complete database filled with interventions, assessments, questionnaires, exercises, and more that can be downloaded and printed in PDF-format
- The possibility to request tools
- The possibility to rate and discuss tools with like-minded professionals
- A bookmark option that allows you to save your favorite tools into your personal account and divide them under categories
- Support from our team
- Continous updates, as new tools will be added regularly
- Instructional videos on how to apply the techniques and activities in real-life settings (Coming soon)
With a warm and loving embrace,
Seph Fontane Pennock
Reham Al Taher
P.S. In case you’re curious to find out what the toolkit looks like and how to use it, be sure to watch this behind-the-scenes video in HD and full-screen.