Between $25-50 an hour (USD), depending on the quality and speed of work. A fair rate that works for both of us in the long run will be determined after the editing of the first (try-out) article.
- Native English speaker
- Experience in editing academic texts
- Experience with APA citation
- Experience with editing web content (e.g. use of short paragraphs, lots of subheadings, bullet point lists, etc. For examples see the blog posts on our blog)
- Work experience as a professional editor
Nice to have
- Preferably American nationality, because our site is in US English
- Experience with WordPress
- A Ph.D. in psychology
- Work experience as a mental health practitioner
- Passion for positive psychology
- Having an eye for design and being able to find and include relevant images
Please note: All editing will need to be done inside our WordPress website, because the articles that need editing have already been published. Therefore, experience with WordPress is a big plus. That having said, operating WordPress is like working with Microsoft Word, so no experience with WordPress is definitely not a deal-breaker.
If you think you are a match, or know someone who is, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
Who knows – we might welcome you to our team soon!