The Science of Self-Acceptance is an online, self-paced masterclass that will teach you how to best help clients and students suffering from an unhealthy relationship with themselves.
We believe the Science of Self-Acceptance Masterclass© has the power to increase mental health by changing the way people relate to themselves – and we’re beyond excited to launch it to you this week.
We are celebrating by offering the first 250 people to sign up before Friday, November 9th, 2018 a 60% early enrollment discount.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Apply hands-on tools and exercises for increasing self-acceptance
- Assess your clients with the Self-Acceptance Questionnaire
- Help clients become less dependent on meeting external standards
- Improve mental well-being through the relationship people have with themselves
- Get a ready-to-go, structured action-plan for putting theory into practice
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live Recordings of the Science of Self-Acceptance Masterclass (8 modules)
- Audio Files so You Can Follow the Masterclass During Your Daily Activities
- Printable Workbook for Your Clients, Students, or Employees (PDF)
- 200+ Professional Powerpoint Slides for Teaching and Consulting
- 10 Tools & Exercises for Practically Applying Self-Acceptance
- Recommended Books, Articles, Movies, Videos, and Quotes
- ‘How to Teach This Masterclass Yourself’ Train-the-Trainer Video Course
- Lifetime Access to Online Platform With Courses & All Supporting Materials
- 100+ Custom Illustrations to Use in Your Own Work Ability to
- Ask Questions and Get Expert Advice
- Science-based Handbook & Implementation Advice (177-page PDF)
THE SCIENCE OF SELF-ACCEPTANCE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO
- identify symptoms and consequences of conditional self-worth;
- learn about ways to develop a more compassionate and accepting stance towards the self;
- learn why we should not strive for self-esteem;
- gain insight into different types of motivation for self-improvement;
- discover how positive psychology interventions can reduce rather than enhance self-acceptance.
WHY IS SELF-ACCEPTANCE SO IMPORTANT
Firstly, many scholars have argued that self-acceptance is the cornerstone of psychological well-being (Ellis, 1995; Williams & Lynn, 2010; Ryff & Singer, 2008). Studies have also found links between low self-acceptance and depression and anxiety (Flet et al., 2003; Chamberlain & Haaga, 2001), negative body image (Smith-Jackson, Reel, & Thackeray, 2011), and the onset and maintenance of eating disorders and obesity (McClintock & Evans, 2001; Espindola & Blay, 2009).
Secondly, research has shown that while self-acceptance is our most powerful wellbeing habit, it is the habit that we practice the least. According to the Action for Happiness (2014), practicing self-acceptance can make the biggest difference to people’s subjective well-being.
That is why self-acceptance is so important, and we are confident that this masterclass will provide you with everything you need to support both you and your clients’ journeys toward self-acceptance.